CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 4 August 2008

MY LIFE LIST


Hi,I'm Kori and I'll talk about myself.Two books I'd to read are Sherlock Holmes by Conan Doyle and Legend of Greece because I love it.Next, two movies I'd like to see is Superman and Power Rangers because I like action movie. If i have a condition, I'd like to meet Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise because I wanna their signs. And If I can meet dead people, I'd like to meet Uncle Ho and my grandfather. Two instruments I'd like to learn how to play are drum and violin because i want to be a famous musician.Next, two sports I'd like to learn how to play are soccer and basketball because they good for my health. Two girls I'd like to marry are Gigi and Alexei but I don't know the reason.^^

2 comments:

[G]igi [B]abe said...

he honejz....do ya wanna marry Alexei and me?? r u serious?? oh gosh...>"<...luv ya 2 =]] [ of course it maybe won't come true...

[G]igi [B]abe said...

hey man....Huy doesn't luv me and will never ever luv me ok??...juzt friendz....